EXPERIENCE IS THE TEACHER OF ALL THINGS
-Julius Ceaser

Sunday, July 25, 2010

On My Blackberry - Reload Software:552

I downloaded some Blackberry Apps successfully but all did not work with the error message. So I decided to clear of and recover some space by deleting them. whats the use of having the Apps when it does not work. 
However after I deleted (viigo, I think) my Blackberry ended up with a hang and the message Reload Software:552. I thought it just hangs and I forcefully terminated it by removing the battery. After reinserting the battery, the same message appear on my Blackberry. Now I can't even switch off the phone. I tried to synchronize with Blackberry Desktop Manager on my PC but still unsuccessful. What is code 552 by the way.   
I wonder Blackberry Apps that damaging to your Blackberry?

No comments:

AFFILIATION

TESTIMONY OF 1MALAYSIA

1 Malaysia PEOPLE FIRST
These are blogs as proof of the slogan.

Followers

BILLBOARD

WHAT'S NEW ON THE BLOG FRONT

Powered By Blogger