EXPERIENCE IS THE TEACHER OF ALL THINGS
-Julius Ceaser

Friday, July 16, 2010

How Can I Mobile Blog?

After reading some blogs that says they post from their mobile, it crossed my mind that I want to go mobile blogging too. With Blackberry in hand I want to make full use of its features or else why own one it you don't stretch it to the limit. 

I browse the internet for mobile blogging applications and the best I could find might be go.blogger (Blog On The Go) since I have been using Blogger all this while. Before I can post anything, I have to register first and registration can be done by MMS, SMS or email. I tried all the three options and this is the reply from blogger.

From: postgateway@blogger.com

Device not registered. To create a blog now, send the word REGISTER in an MMS or email to go@blogger.com. By sending REGISTER you agree to the Blogger TOS

I just don't know how to register my device after all the three options have been used and still unsuccessful. 

Anybody here in Malaysia has been using go blogger to mobile blog? I need your help. 

No comments:

AFFILIATION

TESTIMONY OF 1MALAYSIA

1 Malaysia PEOPLE FIRST
These are blogs as proof of the slogan.

Followers

BILLBOARD

WHAT'S NEW ON THE BLOG FRONT

Powered By Blogger