EXPERIENCE IS THE TEACHER OF ALL THINGS
-Julius Ceaser

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Pudu Gaol Memories

I have yet to see the new landscape around Pudu Gaol after the walls had been torn down. It is a monumental history stripped from future generations and reminder of crime will never pay. The fate of Pudu Gaol met its fulstop because it sits on the Golden Triangle of Kuala Lumpur. With all the development filled with modern 20th and 21st century designs Pudu Gaol will be considered an extreme obsolete design. Hence she has to go. Thats my view.



What I read in The Star online prompted me to write this post. People can always read the story in the archives but I am collecting these stories  in one place  on my blog.

Hwever more stories and articles related to the topic can be read on the internet. Just make a search.

No comments:

AFFILIATION

TESTIMONY OF 1MALAYSIA

1 Malaysia PEOPLE FIRST
These are blogs as proof of the slogan.

Followers

BILLBOARD

WHAT'S NEW ON THE BLOG FRONT

Powered By Blogger