EXPERIENCE IS THE TEACHER OF ALL THINGS
-Julius Ceaser

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Ya Allah, Please Save Us

I was walking my tweet when I saw patrickteoh's tweet Gd mng tweeps if u're planning to read Star over breakfast b careful u don't choke. I checked The Star Online (I do not buy physical papers nowadays) and read this headline Man armed with hammer assault pre-school children in class
 This time its a hammer, whats next? Firearm as what happens in the US? Lets pray it will NOT happen here in Malaysia.
Photos taken from The Star Online.

1 comment:

AngeL BeaR said...

what kind of animal is this!

AFFILIATION

HolidayCity.com

TESTIMONY OF 1MALAYSIA

1 Malaysia PEOPLE FIRST
These are blogs as proof of the slogan.

Followers

WHAT'S NEW ON THE BLOG FRONT

LIVE COVERAGE

NO COVERAGE AT PRESENT

pic browse

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

BUYING FROM AMAZON?