EXPERIENCE IS THE TEACHER OF ALL THINGS
-Julius Ceaser

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Two Gifts In A Day

It is very rare that you receive more than one gifts in a day. I had that exprience today. At the office, I receive a box from Reader's Digest and it was a gift for one of my entries to their contest. I have been receiving contest follow-ups from RD ever since I subscribed to the magazine and qualified for their RM 750,000 contest. From time to time, RD kept sending me follow-up forms that need me to take urgent action and send them back to the organiser. When I subscribed to RD I receive a wrist watch. Then I receive a thick cover fiction consisting of four selected edition tittle. Today RD sent me this sling bag.
Back home, I found another parcel in my mailbox. This parcel contained this black T. It is also a gift in return for me posting an advertisement by Nuraflah Enterprise. Thanks NE for honouring your promise.

No comments:

AFFILIATION

TESTIMONY OF 1MALAYSIA

1 Malaysia PEOPLE FIRST
These are blogs as proof of the slogan.

Followers

BILLBOARD

WHAT'S NEW ON THE BLOG FRONT

Powered By Blogger