EXPERIENCE IS THE TEACHER OF ALL THINGS
-Julius Ceaser

Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Blog4FT Contest Closed

Today the Blog4FT competition closed. After being opened for three months, the competition attracted more than 4,000 blog posts.

I managed to squeeze in as the top five contributors and stand a chance of winning a Celcom Broadband stick with one month of Free usage. At first my hope is of course to win the Grand Prize of a Peugeot 308i but after the first and second month, none of my post win any monthly prize, my hope dashes. If only for December win, I might still stand a chance. However after reading the monthly winners posting, I accept that their blogs are much better and ought to win.

After the contest was closed, I manage to submit 71 blogs and that puts me on the last spot of the Top 5 Contributors. On December 29, I was not in the Top 5 and that is when I work out my strategy. I worked harder to search for materials to write more post but I just published and not submit it to Blog4FT. I did that just to let the guy on the 5th spot with 68 posts gets complacent since he is leading the sixth spot blogger by 5 blogpost and I was trailing at 9th spot with just 60 posts. I just write and keep a low profile because in my opinion, if he see  that there is someone chasing him, he might write more posts and it will be more difficult to beat. I was also hoping that he will not submit more postings.

I intended to submit my posts before the clock ticks 12.00 p.m because that will mark the end of 5th January, the closing date. My intention was to catch him off guard and he will have no time to add more posts because of the time. However lady luck was on my side. I break my promise and started to submit my postings from noon and by 4.50, I submitted my eleventh post that make it 71. To lead by 3 blogs is not very secure, so I submitted another but to find out that the submission had closed and it was 5.00 p.m. Phew, I was lucky to have submitted all my posts before closing time because, I was unaware (maybe other bloggers too) that the closing time is 5.00 pm. So, my strategy works.

Why not vote my blog posts  HERE.

No comments:

AFFILIATION

TESTIMONY OF 1MALAYSIA

1 Malaysia PEOPLE FIRST
These are blogs as proof of the slogan.

Followers

BILLBOARD

WHAT'S NEW ON THE BLOG FRONT

Powered By Blogger