EXPERIENCE IS THE TEACHER OF ALL THINGS
-Julius Ceaser

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Good Bye Noughties Welcome Tens

This might be my last posting before year 2009 pull down its curtain. Lately I did not update this blog daily because my concentration was on another blog about travelling.

Year 2009 has been quite fruitful with my blogging. I had won some prizes through this blog and another that I write in Bahasa Melayu. This blog had won a free Karspersky Internet Security during the PJ Bloggers "K"arnival pre event blog contesy. This blog too had won me some prizes in the Nuffnang Project Alpha Blog writing contest.

I will keep on blogging since I had jumped onto the ship why stop. Writing and posting on blogs helps me to polish my writing competency especially in English.

Resolution? I don't have any resolution. Whatever comes will come. I make resolution every now and then. So no need to make it just once a year.

2010 will be my last year of my compulsory service for the country. I will retire by the end of the year and will have more time to concentrate on blogging; I hope so. I am looking forward to the day when I wake up and find that I have no job.

Good Bye noughties.

No comments:

AFFILIATION

HolidayCity.com

TESTIMONY OF 1MALAYSIA

1 Malaysia PEOPLE FIRST
These are blogs as proof of the slogan.

Followers

WHAT'S NEW ON THE BLOG FRONT

LIVE COVERAGE

NO COVERAGE AT PRESENT

pic browse

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

BUYING FROM AMAZON?