EXPERIENCE IS THE TEACHER OF ALL THINGS
-Julius Ceaser

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Good Bye Noughties Welcome Tens

This might be my last posting before year 2009 pull down its curtain. Lately I did not update this blog daily because my concentration was on another blog about travelling.

Year 2009 has been quite fruitful with my blogging. I had won some prizes through this blog and another that I write in Bahasa Melayu. This blog had won a free Karspersky Internet Security during the PJ Bloggers "K"arnival pre event blog contesy. This blog too had won me some prizes in the Nuffnang Project Alpha Blog writing contest.

I will keep on blogging since I had jumped onto the ship why stop. Writing and posting on blogs helps me to polish my writing competency especially in English.

Resolution? I don't have any resolution. Whatever comes will come. I make resolution every now and then. So no need to make it just once a year.

2010 will be my last year of my compulsory service for the country. I will retire by the end of the year and will have more time to concentrate on blogging; I hope so. I am looking forward to the day when I wake up and find that I have no job.

Good Bye noughties.

No comments:

AFFILIATION

TESTIMONY OF 1MALAYSIA

1 Malaysia PEOPLE FIRST
These are blogs as proof of the slogan.

Followers

BILLBOARD

WHAT'S NEW ON THE BLOG FRONT

Powered By Blogger