EXPERIENCE IS THE TEACHER OF ALL THINGS
-Julius Ceaser

Thursday, November 12, 2009

What I Won From Project Alpha Blog Contest

All the seven weekly winners have been announced and out of two entries that I entered for week six and week seven, I only won fifth placing for week six. Fifth means just a consolation prize worth RM430.00. Like it or not I still have to be satisfied that I had won something compared to other bloggers whose entry did not win.

All in all for this Project Alpha contest I had won a total of RM 3200 worth of prizes.

Week 1  - 4th prize
Week 3  - 10th prize
Week 5  - 1st prize
Week 6  - 5th prize

Now just waiting to see who won the Grand Prize and go to Chelsea with Jojo Struys to watch English Premier League.

Waaa.....with this winning, I have 13 tickets to Sunway Lagoon for all Parks and 30 ticket to Pyramid Ice. Now I am thinking how to use the Pyramid Ice tickets before its expired date on 31 December 2009. Besides those I also won two TGIF vouchers that expires this 16th November and I plan to use it this weekend while going out to look for subjects to write entries for the Blog4FT blogging contest. My high tea voucher at Sunway Hotel can be used up later since the expiry date is not so soon.

No comments:

AFFILIATION

TESTIMONY OF 1MALAYSIA

1 Malaysia PEOPLE FIRST
These are blogs as proof of the slogan.

Followers

BILLBOARD

WHAT'S NEW ON THE BLOG FRONT

Powered By Blogger