EXPERIENCE IS THE TEACHER OF ALL THINGS
-Julius Ceaser

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Blogging for Blog4FT

Yesterday I went to The Pavillion in Bukit Bintang to claim my TGIF voucher that I won during the Nuffnang Project Alpha blog contest. I have to do that fast because the validity date is 16th November 2009. I wrote a post about this trip but am not going to post it here since I have published it as an entry for the Blog4FT blogging contest. The entry was posted at my travel blog As I Travel.....
You can click on the banner below to go straight to that posting and if you are generuous enough, please also vote for me. And, not only this particular blog but also all the other blogs that I had entered so far.

After the Nuffnang Project Alpha ends, now I turn my concentration to the Blog4FT contest that will end on 5th January 2010. While concentrating on the NPA contest, I do neglect a few days the Blog4FT. 

When I log in to the website again, I found that there is some improvements where there is a Top 10 contributors. After coming back from Bukit Bintang yesterday, I sit in front of my computer and start blogging. All the effort paid and I manage to put my name as the top 10 contributors. Today I published another blog and at the time of writing this post, I have made to the 5 rank with 19 blogs so far. I still have another blog in draft and hope to get published soon. 

I know it will be very difficult to make it to the top three but I hope to make it to at least better than 5ft rank. However there is no prize for top contributors but by being listed as the Top 10, will make my blog always be visible on the front page and hope will get votes coming in. I just can't depend on being listed in the random blog entries because there are times when my blog is not on the list.  

Today, I go out to KL again and this time to Pertama Complex. I sat at the Beriani Bistro facing the MARA Building and posted one blog. I surf using the FREE wireless@KL network. Of course the speed is faster than my Maxis Broadband that I use to get connected at home and way way way much better than P1Wimax. For the last 5 days I can't even get any page loaded using that network. 

Today I published another series of my blog Walking Walking Kuala Lumpur and click the banner below to read it.

No comments:

AFFILIATION

TESTIMONY OF 1MALAYSIA

1 Malaysia PEOPLE FIRST
These are blogs as proof of the slogan.

Followers

BILLBOARD

WHAT'S NEW ON THE BLOG FRONT

Powered By Blogger