EXPERIENCE IS THE TEACHER OF ALL THINGS
-Julius Ceaser

Thursday, October 01, 2009

What Happens To My Stats?

I found out a few days ago that the figure on my visitors stats was decreased from more than a 100k that I achieved on 31 July 2009 at 11.31 a.m. Now the figure shows I only have 13,695 visitors only and wondering    why. If its on my car dashboard I know the meter cable might have snapped.

Luckily I have another site meter which at this moment of writing this posting shows 47,169 visitors. This second site meter was added way later that the one from Kennedy Western University's site meter.

Now I have actually lost count of my actual visitors.

No comments:

AFFILIATION

TESTIMONY OF 1MALAYSIA

1 Malaysia PEOPLE FIRST
These are blogs as proof of the slogan.

Followers

BILLBOARD

WHAT'S NEW ON THE BLOG FRONT

Powered By Blogger