EXPERIENCE IS THE TEACHER OF ALL THINGS
-Julius Ceaser

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Third Time Lucky

Its another boring day today. Switched on my netbook and check my mails. Just a few because I have cleared some already last night before going to bed. Go to The Star online to read about the latest news of yesterday or early today. Just about Perak. How the PR were victimised by BN during the Perak Legislative Assembly yesterday that turn out a bit rowdy because of the involvement of the PDRM who should be non partisan. It is another outcome that make people lost more faith in the force.

I checked my blogs and last night posting received 2 comments. Doing some house keeping with the layout before I login to Nuffnang's Project Alpha. Connection on broadband is a bit slow and I just don't know when will Malaysian broadband service will be of Asian class if not world class. We boast of our Multimedia Super Corridor and our Cyber City but it just grand only in the name. Nothing to shout about it. Worse still I am staying on the corridor of the MSC (just outside of TPM fence and I can even see Linda Onn clearly at ASTRO) and yet internet service is just like I am staying somewhere in the ulu areas.

It has been a few days I checked the results of the weekly PA blog contest because I have sent my entry for week 5 and excited if I had won any prize after I had won twice previously. I am hoping to make a big catch this time and increase my opportunity to bag the grand prize- going for a date with Jojo Struys to Chelsea.

When I checked the contest page and viola!! the results are out. I just can't believe that my entry had won this..............................

The entry was on my another blog, that I write in Bahasa Melayu- Projek Alpha Nuffnang- Menselebritikan Blogger. So now its the third winning for me and as I had blogged before its my lucky October 2009. Just can't wait for Monday to go and claim my prize at Jalan Yap Ah Shak in KL.

No comments:

AFFILIATION

TESTIMONY OF 1MALAYSIA

1 Malaysia PEOPLE FIRST
These are blogs as proof of the slogan.

Followers

BILLBOARD

WHAT'S NEW ON THE BLOG FRONT

Powered By Blogger