EXPERIENCE IS THE TEACHER OF ALL THINGS
-Julius Ceaser

Thursday, October 15, 2009

October 2009, I Am On A Winning Streak

October this year seems to be a very lucky month this year for me. I've been on a winning streak and this evening when I checked my email I found out that I won another prize again for the Nuffnang Project Alpha contest. This time I wrote a posting about Redmummy and that post won me the 10th prize for week three. It's just a real motivation for me. For the tenth prize I will collect these :

  • Adidas A3/ Rimmel London/ Montagne Jeuneese Pack worth RM150
  • 5 tickets to Pyramid Ice worth RM100
  • 2 tickets to all Sunway Theme Parks for a day worth RM180
to my collection. 

What a lucky October 2009 to me. That is what I call 'rezeki' and syukur Alhamdulillah. My winning streak for October are:

  • 4th Prize for Project Alpha Blog contest week 1
  • 4th placing in the Malaysian Super Lite Paintball  tournament.
  • 10th prize for Project Alpha Blog contest week 3

Now I am keeping my finger crossed on two of my blog entered for the Blog4FT contest for this month that was launched on the 5th of October 2009. 

The blogs are :

Please help your friend by voting the above blogs. Thank you in advance.

No comments:

AFFILIATION

TESTIMONY OF 1MALAYSIA

1 Malaysia PEOPLE FIRST
These are blogs as proof of the slogan.

Followers

BILLBOARD

WHAT'S NEW ON THE BLOG FRONT

Powered By Blogger