EXPERIENCE IS THE TEACHER OF ALL THINGS
-Julius Ceaser

Thursday, October 15, 2009

October 2009, I Am On A Winning Streak

October this year seems to be a very lucky month this year for me. I've been on a winning streak and this evening when I checked my email I found out that I won another prize again for the Nuffnang Project Alpha contest. This time I wrote a posting about Redmummy and that post won me the 10th prize for week three. It's just a real motivation for me. For the tenth prize I will collect these :

  • Adidas A3/ Rimmel London/ Montagne Jeuneese Pack worth RM150
  • 5 tickets to Pyramid Ice worth RM100
  • 2 tickets to all Sunway Theme Parks for a day worth RM180
to my collection. 

What a lucky October 2009 to me. That is what I call 'rezeki' and syukur Alhamdulillah. My winning streak for October are:

  • 4th Prize for Project Alpha Blog contest week 1
  • 4th placing in the Malaysian Super Lite Paintball  tournament.
  • 10th prize for Project Alpha Blog contest week 3

Now I am keeping my finger crossed on two of my blog entered for the Blog4FT contest for this month that was launched on the 5th of October 2009. 

The blogs are :

Please help your friend by voting the above blogs. Thank you in advance.

No comments:

AFFILIATION

HolidayCity.com

TESTIMONY OF 1MALAYSIA

1 Malaysia PEOPLE FIRST
These are blogs as proof of the slogan.

Followers

WHAT'S NEW ON THE BLOG FRONT

LIVE COVERAGE

NO COVERAGE AT PRESENT

pic browse

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

BUYING FROM AMAZON?