EXPERIENCE IS THE TEACHER OF ALL THINGS
-Julius Ceaser

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

High Cost Of IT Services In Malaysia


The Star online reported this- Govt directs SKMM to investigate high cost of IT services . I am sure all internet consumers in the country agree that internet service is indeed expensive in Malaysia. Starting with dial-up services in the early 90s right up to the so called high speed broadband services of today, consumers has to pay more than what they get. I don't consumer will air their grouses if the service provided is on par with claims to lure subscribers. However they always keep themselves on the safe side by putting up the clause 'at best effort'. When I subscribed to P1 Wimax the performance was as expected but thing changed after I paid my first bill. It means I can't terminate my service anymore because Green Packet will charge for my modem. So now I have to waste my monthly subscription (for 2 years) for getting shit speed. I felt short changed by P1.

Even though I subscribed to what was claimed as the fastest broadband  speed in Malaysia but still I have to depend on my Maxis broadband and squat on my neighbours WiFi access. So P1 is making easy money from me without the expected service.

I am really angry and mad with P1 service that everybody who ask me I will tell them not to subscribe to P1.

2 comments:

Ken Wooi said...

p1 wimax is everywhere now..
im not a user..
so i have no comments for now.. =)

kenwooi.com

Anonymous said...

people can die due to stress. whenever I am home trying to surf I'll get stressed with P1. Thanks ken for visiting

AFFILIATION

TESTIMONY OF 1MALAYSIA

1 Malaysia PEOPLE FIRST
These are blogs as proof of the slogan.

Followers

BILLBOARD

WHAT'S NEW ON THE BLOG FRONT

Powered By Blogger