EXPERIENCE IS THE TEACHER OF ALL THINGS
-Julius Ceaser

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

A Bit Here A Bit There

It has been raining in the evening these past few days. Now its is end of October and we are now receiving the North East Monsoon which begin from November to March. That is the reason why the East coast of peninsular Malaysia receives heavier rainfall that resulted in flooding in the low-lying areas. To read more about the monsoon go HERE.

Whenever it is raining the condition in my office will be so cold that we have to shut down the air conditioning unit. This week more than half of my office mate are not around and that makes the office gets cool fast. There is not much work at the office so it is an opportunity for me to surf the web and read blogs. However I did not use the office internet connection but my personal broadband on maxis.

Back home watch Project Alpha season 6 presenting another entertainment gossip blogger Budiey Isma. Since I won blog contest twice, now I visit the Project Alpha everyday. I have even sent another entry for week and hoping to grab some more prizes before I spend them at Sunway.

No comments:

AFFILIATION

TESTIMONY OF 1MALAYSIA

1 Malaysia PEOPLE FIRST
These are blogs as proof of the slogan.

Followers

BILLBOARD

WHAT'S NEW ON THE BLOG FRONT

Powered By Blogger