EXPERIENCE IS THE TEACHER OF ALL THINGS
-Julius Ceaser

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Use Penang And You CanGo To Court?

Penang CM said that Penang belongs to the state government and anybody who wish to use the word must  get permission from the State Government. For the first time in my life I hear this claim and it is ridiculuous. Now nobody from Penang who travel outside the state will be disown by the state. when people ask where are you from, what will he or she answer because he can't use the word Penang. If I am going travelling to Penang and someone ask me where am I going, how can I answer it? I must call the state government first to obtain permision to say the word Penang. 
When someone use the word Penang, will he be hauled up and charge in court? What about Pulau Pinang then? Does it belongs to the state government too?
A state or country belongs to all her citizens and as son of the soil,everybody has the right to use the name of his/her state or country. 
I am lucky that I am not born a Penangite or else how can I tell others where I come from and I can't be proud of my origin anymore. 

No comments:

AFFILIATION

TESTIMONY OF 1MALAYSIA

1 Malaysia PEOPLE FIRST
These are blogs as proof of the slogan.

Followers

BILLBOARD

WHAT'S NEW ON THE BLOG FRONT

Powered By Blogger