EXPERIENCE IS THE TEACHER OF ALL THINGS
-Julius Ceaser

Sunday, September 06, 2009

Nuffnang Asia-Pacific Blog Award

Seems that the Nuffnang Asia-Pacific Blog Awards is going full steam. Nominations has been rolling and since it started I've been nominating blogs not only from Malaysia but also a few other countries within the Asia-Pacific region. I am not sure whether my blog has been nominated and even if nominated it was, I do not put much hope of being among the 5 finalist. So the only chances is to try for this.
To date I have lost count how many blogs I have nominated and hope some of the blogs I nominated will at least get into the top 5.

Ermmmm......to get the message across, I have a few other blog that I actively update (you know why la I am telling you- nomination open until 13 September)
Blog caca merba - posting in Bahasa Melayu
As I Travel...... - posting about my travel experiences. Have been in the Top 20 All Malaysian Blogger Tourism contest blogs a few years back.

Nomination process will end on 13th September after which there will be a shortlisting process to choose the best 5 blogs in each categories.

Stage 2 will be the Blog contest starting from 13 September and ends on 11th October. Stage 2 will be a blog contest where Nuffnang will crown the top 100 entries to be invited to the attend the glamoruos award ceremony in Singapore.

Stage 3 will start on 16 September and ends 11th October. During this stage the top 5 blogs nominees for all categories will be announced and voting will begin and launced on 16th September.

Stage 4 is the Asia-Pacific Blogs Award Night. Details:

23rd October 2009
5.30 p.m
Pan Pacific Singapore Grand Ballroom, Singapore
Dress code: Black Tie

2 comments:

siti murni said...

good luck to you..:-)

cikgu said...

perasan je nominate banyak-banyak.entah org lain dah beratus. harap ada rezeki.

AFFILIATION

HolidayCity.com

TESTIMONY OF 1MALAYSIA

1 Malaysia PEOPLE FIRST
These are blogs as proof of the slogan.

Followers

WHAT'S NEW ON THE BLOG FRONT

LIVE COVERAGE

NO COVERAGE AT PRESENT

pic browse

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

BUYING FROM AMAZON?