EXPERIENCE IS THE TEACHER OF ALL THINGS
-Julius Ceaser

Wednesday, September 09, 2009

A Check For RM 2.87 - Please Don't Laugh

Recently I received a check from a bank. It was for the profit I made out of my shares. How nice it was when I open the envelope and saw a check. I was so delighted to receive at a time when money is needed most. All my joy immediately turn to be a joke when I saw the amount to be paid. Take a look at the picture below.
The profit is from Unit Trust, Amanah Saham Nasional which I bought in 1995 before I migrated to Kuala Lumpur. Not a large sum though but all the years after I bought the Unit Trust Share, the value depreciated from RM1.00 a unit to even RM 0.30. At first when I made the deposit, at least I can be a few hundred Ringgit richer after a few years. But after 14 years, I only made RM2.87. What a joke this Amanah Saham Bank Simpanan Nasional makes. And they send me a check for that amount expecting me to go the the bank and cash out. Even if I go on a motorcycle will cost more than the value of the check.

3 comments:

maRCus said...

hahahah... sorry, i cant help it. but your LAST line very funny!!! hahahahaha

cikgu said...

see, I reminded not to laugh. Can only buy 28 paintball pellet. on the breakout dah habis. LOL

NaZRiN said...

CHECK IT OUT!! http://nicephonenumbers.blogspot.com/ SPREAD IT AROUND!! TELL UR FMLY AND FRENS!! BOOKMARK THIS LINK!! LINK MY BLOG PLEASEE

AFFILIATION

HolidayCity.com

TESTIMONY OF 1MALAYSIA

1 Malaysia PEOPLE FIRST
These are blogs as proof of the slogan.

Followers

WHAT'S NEW ON THE BLOG FRONT

LIVE COVERAGE

NO COVERAGE AT PRESENT

pic browse

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

BUYING FROM AMAZON?