EXPERIENCE IS THE TEACHER OF ALL THINGS
-Julius Ceaser

Thursday, August 20, 2009

P1 Still Sucks In Bukit Jalil

When I came back from Kuching on the evening of 19August, I saw the P1 Wimax light is blinking red. So that means that I can't log on to the internet. Everytime before due date P1 will send me a reminder email about my due date. They are so quick when it comes to collecting money from customers but customer service is going down the drain. Now until April 2011, I'll be paying P1 without getting the services form them.

When I started to face the signal problem with P1 , I sent am email to careline on 3rd of July after they sent me a reminder about my bill due date. Untill today there is NO RESPONSE from careline.

Their billboard is boasting of there is no jam on the broadband highway but here I am experiencing a tortoise pace using P1 Wimax. And at times can't even get the connection at all. It has been more than one month since I am experiencing this tortoise speed with P1 Wimax and now can't even get a signal at all from their base station even though my area, as was explained during the promotion at April's 09 PC Fair, has an overlapping coverage from two base station. What more my house just sits next to the Technology Park Fence where I can see the Jaring building and their two antaneas clearly.

So beginning from today I put up a banner on my blog to let Green Packet know that their P1 Wimax service is in deep shit. The banner will be there until I get back the speed during the first month I subscribe and before I pay my first bill. You Tube will be my benchmark since the promoters claimed such. NO BUFFERING WHEN WATCHING U TUBE. I am aq consumer and I have the right to vioce out my dissatisfaction for services NOT UP TO THE MARK.

I hope someone from Green Packet read my blog.

No comments:

AFFILIATION

TESTIMONY OF 1MALAYSIA

1 Malaysia PEOPLE FIRST
These are blogs as proof of the slogan.

Followers

BILLBOARD

WHAT'S NEW ON THE BLOG FRONT

Powered By Blogger