EXPERIENCE IS THE TEACHER OF ALL THINGS
-Julius Ceaser

Friday, August 07, 2009

Bloggin From Sports Industry Convention 2009

I am now at Starbucks Berjaya Times Square taking a lunch break from the Sports Industry Convention 2009, KISMAS 09.

I was trying to live blog from the hall but my Maxis Broadband let me down. I was unable to run my coveritlive panel. This is my first experience to cover an event live. Quite difficult because of internet connection and there's no power outlet around. So have to come down to Starbucks and blog while charging the battery at the same time.

This blogging and charging my netbook battery costs me RM 12.10 which also come with a small glass of blended blackberry juice.

To read what the PM said in his opening speech go HERE.

No comments:

AFFILIATION

TESTIMONY OF 1MALAYSIA

1 Malaysia PEOPLE FIRST
These are blogs as proof of the slogan.

Followers

BILLBOARD

WHAT'S NEW ON THE BLOG FRONT

Powered By Blogger