EXPERIENCE IS THE TEACHER OF ALL THINGS
-Julius Ceaser

Monday, August 03, 2009

Attending Sports Hydration and Nutrition Seminar

I will be attending a Sports Hydration and Nutrition Seminar at Sime Darby Convention Centre in Kuala Lumpur on 4th July 2009. This will be a first official seminar on sports science for me this year.

All these years, I have been organising sports science courses for coaches and sports people but myself had not attended any such related courses. This seminar will be a good opportunity for me to increase my knowledge in hydration since I get involved in extreme sports and the duration of games played during tournaments sometimes takes the whole day and rehydration is important for players. I hope I can gather as much knowledge about sports hydration as possible and can share with other paintball players besides sports coaches that I get in touch inthe course of my work.

The program will be asfollow:

and the highlight of the program is at 1.00p.m. LOL
Abstracts


No comments:

AFFILIATION

HolidayCity.com

TESTIMONY OF 1MALAYSIA

1 Malaysia PEOPLE FIRST
These are blogs as proof of the slogan.

Followers

WHAT'S NEW ON THE BLOG FRONT

LIVE COVERAGE

NO COVERAGE AT PRESENT

pic browse

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

BUYING FROM AMAZON?