EXPERIENCE IS THE TEACHER OF ALL THINGS
-Julius Ceaser

Monday, August 03, 2009

Attending Sports Hydration and Nutrition Seminar

I will be attending a Sports Hydration and Nutrition Seminar at Sime Darby Convention Centre in Kuala Lumpur on 4th July 2009. This will be a first official seminar on sports science for me this year.

All these years, I have been organising sports science courses for coaches and sports people but myself had not attended any such related courses. This seminar will be a good opportunity for me to increase my knowledge in hydration since I get involved in extreme sports and the duration of games played during tournaments sometimes takes the whole day and rehydration is important for players. I hope I can gather as much knowledge about sports hydration as possible and can share with other paintball players besides sports coaches that I get in touch inthe course of my work.

The program will be asfollow:

and the highlight of the program is at 1.00p.m. LOL
Abstracts


No comments:

AFFILIATION

TESTIMONY OF 1MALAYSIA

1 Malaysia PEOPLE FIRST
These are blogs as proof of the slogan.

Followers

BILLBOARD

WHAT'S NEW ON THE BLOG FRONT

Powered By Blogger