EXPERIENCE IS THE TEACHER OF ALL THINGS
-Julius Ceaser

Sunday, July 12, 2009

The Xperienceoflife Will Be In Miri Again

The first time I step foot in Miri was in 1997 and during that first visit I had the opportunity to go to Lutong and also to visit the Grand Ole Lady. After that I go to Miri a few times more. In 2007 , I had a very memorable visit because Ladybird organised a bloggers gathering and I was invited to attend. It was so nice to have met some popular Miri bloggers and until now I do visit their blogs from time to time. Hope to stumble upon some of them when I am inMiri.

12 - 18 July 2009, I will be in Miri again and this time hope to find more interesting corners of Miri to blog. I know there is no end of materials to be blogged.

1 comment:

EVo said...

All the best and take care uncle!

AFFILIATION

HolidayCity.com

TESTIMONY OF 1MALAYSIA

1 Malaysia PEOPLE FIRST
These are blogs as proof of the slogan.

Followers

WHAT'S NEW ON THE BLOG FRONT

LIVE COVERAGE

NO COVERAGE AT PRESENT

pic browse

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

BUYING FROM AMAZON?