EXPERIENCE IS THE TEACHER OF ALL THINGS
-Julius Ceaser

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Hey P1!!!!!!

What happens to P1 coverage? When I first subscribed the signal was satisfactory and I could surf quite comfortably. At least better than Streamyx or Maxis Broadband. I thought my surfing misery is all over. What more, my house (Bukit Jalil) is covered by two base stations according to the coverage map. 

However since I paid my first month bill the service is giving me shit now. For three days now (since 28 May 2009) the modem signal light is not showing green anymore. It fluctuate between this 
and this. However most of the time it will be this red light showing. 
I am wondering what ever happen to the signal strength. Are they upgrading the system or service? If so,why are customers not informed? Or they are just giving a good service until the customer's 7 day trial option expires after which surrendering the modem and terminating the service will cost the customer a penalty which they did not mention as one. 

At times now I have to "steal" the signal from my neighbour to surf the net. P1 Wimax! Please wake up. 

No comments:

AFFILIATION

TESTIMONY OF 1MALAYSIA

1 Malaysia PEOPLE FIRST
These are blogs as proof of the slogan.

Followers

BILLBOARD

WHAT'S NEW ON THE BLOG FRONT

Powered By Blogger