EXPERIENCE IS THE TEACHER OF ALL THINGS
-Julius Ceaser

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Theory Of Cause And Effect

OMG!! Is there such a theory?

If no, then I want to publicise this and can I call it zach's Theory of cause and effects?

If one does something out of his normal habits, then something might happen or happens.

That's my theory of cause and effects.

Sometimes in mid 1990s I was on an outstation duty in Cameron Highlands and together with a friend patronise a karaoke. I never sang in a karaoke before that. When we entered the karaoke, the weather was clear and fine. The karaoke was empty and only me an my friend were inside. So I braved myself to sing a number and I chose Mimpi Sedih by Emilia Contessa, a favourite. My singing was definitely out of tune and in musical term flat. Never mind its just a karaoke. If I am a good singer, I will not sing at a karaoke. After all there's nobody except me, my friend and the staff of the karaoke. Know what happens? when we got out we found out that it had rained hevaily by the leftovers on the road cars. Jokingly, I told my friend, see, you ask me to sing and it rains. The cause? I never sing and now I sing. Effect? It rains heavily.

I have been sedentary for a few years. My only exercise is the daily walking around the office or from my office going to the cafe. Sometimes climbing up and down a few flight of stairs. But after starting to play paintball and feel the demand of the sport physically, I know that I am not fit. And of course all this while I realise that I am not fit. I was blacked out while walking up the jungle path up Maxwell Hill in Taiping in 2003. It was just after about 15 minutes along the jungle trial and what I remember was someonewas fanning me.

Today I decided to break the sedentary lifestyle. I went out for some exercise. As a rule of thumb, start with something light and not demanding on the cardiovacsular system of the body. So for today it is just brisk walk about 3 kilometres ending up on the Bukit Komanwel at National Sports Complex. Did some uphill walk and ended up at the exercise corner where there are some heavy duty outdoor exercise equipments. I did arm pulls, leg extension and some lat pull down. All those uses the body weight and for sports purpose it is not suitbale because of the missing principle of progressive overloading. The only load is your own body. Then went around the fish pond with some motivation in front of me. A sweet lady with pearshaped body brisk walking in front of me. The panty line visible.

Before I can finish two rounds, sign of rain began showing. So I have to walk back quickly to the Bukit Jalil LRT station. It was a perfect timing. As soon as I arrived at the station, it began to rain heavily. Bought a 500 ml 100 Plus as fluid replacement while waiting for the rain to stop.

While sitting waiting for the rain to stop, I came out with this theory of cause and effect. Cause: I started my exercise. Effect: It rains heavily.

I remember friends use to joke,Oi!! Jangan menyanyilah. Nanti hujan turun!. Oh, The Theory of Cause and Effect.

2 comments:

Ashleyteng said...

uncle zahary!
maybe the rain god praise u for creating health awareness hehehe =)

Anonymous said...

Ash, to most people rain is a positive sign. Rain is a blessing from god.

AFFILIATION

TESTIMONY OF 1MALAYSIA

1 Malaysia PEOPLE FIRST
These are blogs as proof of the slogan.

Followers

BILLBOARD

WHAT'S NEW ON THE BLOG FRONT

Powered By Blogger