EXPERIENCE IS THE TEACHER OF ALL THINGS
-Julius Ceaser

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Should I Dedicate A New Blog To Paintball?

Ever since I played paintball, I am getting attached to this extreme sports.

Hence, I am dreaming to write a book about it for players-to-be, and as it is, in Bahasa Melayu.

When I registered with Werdna Hol forum, a member suggested a magazine on paintball. We don't have one in Malaysia. Go there to read.

Arguments whether physical magazines or e-gazines.

Got good readership distribution?

etc., etc., etc., Go read.

Now after surfing many blogs writing about paintball, I think I want dedicate a blog to paintball too, to share my experience and what I read about paintball. Maybe a start for an e-zine in future. If publish e-zine, readers must subscribe la. Make some money lor. So that I can still play paintball.

I am undecided whether I am going to stay here and mix the posting with other topics or create a new blog. I can also recreate and dedicate my other blog My Sport into a paintball blog

What do you think?

No comments:

AFFILIATION

TESTIMONY OF 1MALAYSIA

1 Malaysia PEOPLE FIRST
These are blogs as proof of the slogan.

Followers

BILLBOARD

WHAT'S NEW ON THE BLOG FRONT

Powered By Blogger