EXPERIENCE IS THE TEACHER OF ALL THINGS
-Julius Ceaser

Monday, February 11, 2008

Mydin- Donkey for BN?

I was surprised to read a posting by tokasid on his blog. I happen to find tokasid's blog one day and found out that he is an ex Sultan Abdul Hamid Collegeian in Alor Setar and I was educated there too up to form 5. But what I am surprised about his latest posting is about a chain of an uprising supermarket in Malaysia - Mydin. He found out that Mydin is fanning BN by selling BN merchandise in their store. Yes!! I agree that they are insensitive to voters who might have helped them to grow by patronising and purchasing items from their chain of stores. Read tokasids posting.

I use to avoid Mydin because they are so suspicious of their patron who from their point of view every customers who enter Mydin has the intention to shoplift. So no one is allowed to enter Mydin if they carry any item that to them can be used to hide shoplifted items. I can understand if a customer bring in plastic bag of some sort of bags and jackets but when I was stop from entering because I carry a newspaper, thats the limit for me. I never patronise Mydin anymore after that incident. Now, after tokasid exposed their new antic, Mydin will be out of my shopping list.

2 comments:

bongkersz said...

you were stopped from entering because of carrying newspaper? i wonder how mydin can still survive after so long

Nightwing said...

Ya...how did they survive?

Thanks for sharing this.

AFFILIATION

TESTIMONY OF 1MALAYSIA

1 Malaysia PEOPLE FIRST
These are blogs as proof of the slogan.

Followers

BILLBOARD

WHAT'S NEW ON THE BLOG FRONT

Powered By Blogger