EXPERIENCE IS THE TEACHER OF ALL THINGS
-Julius Ceaser

Friday, February 08, 2008

The CNY Holidays

Today is the second day of the Chinese New Year holiday and I haven't step out of my house since yesterday. Whenever I reach home I become very lazy to go out again since I am living on the 6th floor and if I don't go out shopping for groceries at the nearby hypermarket, it will be the next morning I leave home for work. Thats the routine.

whenever I am home most of the time I will be sitting here facing my laptop surfing, reading blogs, news and websites that attract my attention. Maybe I can be considered an internet addict. Since I started blogging I spend most of my internet surfing on blogs - reading, surf for blogs or updating my own blogs.

This year the CNY holiday dragged for four days considering Saturday and Sunday. My sons school took a day leave on 6th February. Usually with the long holiday I will be back home in Alor Setar, but this time around I am really broke. The effect of my car broke down in December is still nagging my budget . It was RM2470 all in one short and I was lucky it is just a Proton Saga. All my phone line has been suspended, my Astro too suspended and I am not going to get it reconnect and waste RM 20 beside the monthly subscription without receiving any signal from them except the clock on the decoder. Waiting for the next payday is torturous.


No comments:

AFFILIATION

TESTIMONY OF 1MALAYSIA

1 Malaysia PEOPLE FIRST
These are blogs as proof of the slogan.

Followers

BILLBOARD

WHAT'S NEW ON THE BLOG FRONT

Powered By Blogger