EXPERIENCE IS THE TEACHER OF ALL THINGS
-Julius Ceaser

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Blogging From Langkawi

It has been a few days I did not update this blog. I am in Langkawi for an official assignment and only today have this opportunity to update NLRCTT. Located now at Langkawi International Airport waiting for my flight to Kuala Lumpur. Schedule at 1525 hrs. Here blogging from The Starbucks FREE with a cup of Cuppocino. Asked for the smallest and this is the smallest at RM 9.50.

On the way back from Kuah town I passed along LISRAM Highway (hey! no toll on this highway) leading to the airport, the Langkawi Ironmen is commencing. It started early in the morning with the swim (3.8 km), and then cycling (180 km) and finishing off with a full marathon (42.2 km). Dipping into the sea ealy in the morning and cycling under the scorching heat and midday sun, definitely they deserved to be called Ironman, even though they do not go up the podium. Not everyman or women can endure such "torturuous" activities. Definitely not me.

Tomorrow 24th February is nomination day. It will be another day of carnival but this time on the political side. It will be another colourful morning when both the government and the opposition will try to outshine each other during the nomination. It will be a really joyous occasion if not for some bickering here and there. Along the highway already flags of both parties are flying and from my observation it is keADILan and PAS is dominating the flag flying with a few dotted BN flags. keADILan/ PAS has already set up their booth here and there which seems they are very ambituous to win for this election. If not for the postal votes (which is considered forced vote for BN) and a fair election, BN will not win as they are winning. Already unauthorised voters have complained that heir names had been registered without their knowledge. Who else can do it if not for BN because they are controlling all the agencies including the Election Commission which in its right should be non partisan.

Yesterday I was trying to get a seat on MAS and I called 1300883000. Shit!!. I can't get my seat. I will blog about this later.

OK, will log out now. Catching my flight. Wait for my MH=Malaysian Hospitality= Bullshit!

No comments:

AFFILIATION

TESTIMONY OF 1MALAYSIA

1 Malaysia PEOPLE FIRST
These are blogs as proof of the slogan.

Followers

BILLBOARD

WHAT'S NEW ON THE BLOG FRONT

Powered By Blogger