EXPERIENCE IS THE TEACHER OF ALL THINGS
-Julius Ceaser

Friday, January 11, 2008

My BMI

While searching for information to compile notes on health, I found a website that can be used to calculate one's Body Mass Index (BMI). BMI is a measure of body fat based on height and weight of an individual. It is good news that my BMI is within the normal weight that i.e. 23.3 . This is good news on the early month of Muharram.


You can find out your BMI with ease and at the comfort of your office or home using the calculator on the internet. Visit National Institute of Health website.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

my bmi is 26.7, is it okay? , I checked it at Weight loss next do all sites use common methods to calculate it.

AFFILIATION

TESTIMONY OF 1MALAYSIA

1 Malaysia PEOPLE FIRST
These are blogs as proof of the slogan.

Followers

BILLBOARD

WHAT'S NEW ON THE BLOG FRONT

Powered By Blogger