EXPERIENCE IS THE TEACHER OF ALL THINGS
-Julius Ceaser

Monday, December 31, 2007

A Year End Surprise

Buletin Utama over TV3 announced that bookings for the new Proton Saga replacement can be made beginning tomorrow. The 1.3 model which will be launched in mid January will be priced between RM30,000 to RM 35,000. however that was not the surprise I meant here.

On my Live Traffic Feed I found out many of my visitors arrived at my blog from life is full of xperience: Proton Saga BLM. So I decided to find out why many of my visitors came through the blog and made a search on Google. using search option Proton Saga BLM. OMG, the first result is my blog Nasi Lemak Roti Canai Teh Tarik. How nice to know that this blog is top out of 5690 results.

click image to enlarge.

Then I made another search using the word Saga BLM and another surprise, my blog still came first out of 10,600 results.

click image to enlarge

So, eventhough my blog receive an average of 90 readers daily, at least there is something I blog can can be of information to some readers.


No comments:

AFFILIATION

TESTIMONY OF 1MALAYSIA

1 Malaysia PEOPLE FIRST
These are blogs as proof of the slogan.

Followers

BILLBOARD

WHAT'S NEW ON THE BLOG FRONT

Powered By Blogger