EXPERIENCE IS THE TEACHER OF ALL THINGS
-Julius Ceaser

Thursday, December 20, 2007

Men and Womens Boobs (Matured Only)

I might blog a sex related issues but I am not trying to be sexist here. N.B. Disclaimer.This post is accompanied by a picture that can be offensive to some visitors. If so, STOP here and go to another blog

Staring at women's boob can prolong a man's life. That was blogged by Limadang.com. He said that based on a new research, men who loves to stare at women breast can live longer. 10 minutes of ogling is equivalent to 30 minutes of exercise. What's the outcome of ogling at women's breast? : lower blood pressure, less heart disease and slower pulse rate compare to those who did not get their daily eyeful. Ermmmm.....at my age I still doesn't have those signs. Oppppsssss, does that means I like to stare at womens breast? ( My Systolic is 124 and Dystolic 76. Heart beat 57)

I left a comment at Limadang requesting for the source of the research. Hope I can get the source of reference. Hmm...seems I am interested. Well, I am a man and having interest in women is basic needs for male.

However I did a Google search returning 40,700 results and found one of this 10 minutes of staring at boobs daily prolong a man's life by 5 years.

A German research ;"Sexual excitement gets the heart pumping and improves blood circulation. There's no question: Gazing at large breasts makes men healthier. Our study indicates that engaging in this activity a few minutes daily cuts the risk of stroke and heart attack in half".

The research results recommend that men aged over 40 should spend at least 10 minutes daily admiring breasts sized D-cup or larger.


To be safe just stare your spouse boobs. LOL

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was really educational and informative! Surely, it's also good for the eyes, sharpen the eyes, perhaps-yes? Thanks, buddy!

Anonymous said...

hi..an interesting post and very educating. Today I will do this and will advise you the outcome. cheers!

AFFILIATION

TESTIMONY OF 1MALAYSIA

1 Malaysia PEOPLE FIRST
These are blogs as proof of the slogan.

Followers

BILLBOARD

WHAT'S NEW ON THE BLOG FRONT

Powered By Blogger