EXPERIENCE IS THE TEACHER OF ALL THINGS
-Julius Ceaser

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Blocked Blog

When I first started to read blog, among the first few are screenshots, minishorts, and the datindiaries. I have bookmarked all of them so that I can look for it easily in the cyber ocean full blogs and cyber waste. Since I found more blog by day, I seldom visit the datindairies anymore. however a few months back I tried logging into the blog again but found out it was blocked. Last night when I tried to read the blog again I was responded with the same message that the blog was blocked. However what I was wondering is why the blocked message came from the Saudi Government website. It came from www.internet.gov.sa and why them? That was the first blogger blog that I found blocked. There are thousands more blog on blogger but none was blocked. I can understand if it came from MCMC or some Malaysian internet censorship parties.

I am not complaining about anything just to seek some answer for my curiosity. Maybe some other blogger had the same experience as me.

No comments:

AFFILIATION

TESTIMONY OF 1MALAYSIA

1 Malaysia PEOPLE FIRST
These are blogs as proof of the slogan.

Followers

BILLBOARD

WHAT'S NEW ON THE BLOG FRONT

Powered By Blogger