EXPERIENCE IS THE TEACHER OF ALL THINGS
-Julius Ceaser

Friday, November 09, 2007

Quite A Hectic Week

Last week was quite hectic for me. I was in Kuala Perlis since Monday 29th Oct and thought was going to stay until 31st but a friend of mine who is supposed to replace me, had to attend another task and that leave me to continue my stay. To me Kuala Perlis is quite a sleepy town after 6.00 p.m. and after the last ferry from Langkawi, the town especially around the jetty area is as good as dead. It was raining every evenings and that makes the environment more quiet. Most of the time after completing my daily task, I will just stay in my room and surf using my 230.4kbps Celcom Broadband. It was just a 2.5G connection and as slow as the slowest stage bus.

So I leave Kuala Perlis on 2nd November and made a stop at my parents house in Alor Setar. Left them at about 10.00 at night and that was my normal travelling time. Most people does not like travelling at night due to many reasons one of them security and emergencies, but I find that night travelling is more convenient. The road is as near as empty so I can step on my pedal for a 100kmph on the trunk road after using some part of the highway (I am avoiding paying too much on toll). If I can still drive at the same speed on the highway and on the trunk road then why I must waste my money unnecessarily for toll. After all condition on highways is not much better compared to trunk roads, especially between Changkat Jering and Kuala Kangsar Exit, Gopeng to Tanjung Malim (my opinion).

Arrived Kuala Lumpur at 9.00 the next morning (Sunday).

Monday afternoon after office drive back to Alor Setar again to help my friend organize a two days sports clinic. I was very excited about this clinic since the venue will be my former school where I was a teacher. I was looking forward to meet old friends but not old students since I left the school twelve years ago. It was a nostalgic moment when three of us meet up again (it should be four), since we are the one who turn the school from a no hoper in sports to the most respected school. Within one year, we turn the table from the bottom of the list to fourth placing in track and field. We also push up our football team to among the top teams in the district. Today the school is the State Sports School.






No comments:

AFFILIATION

TESTIMONY OF 1MALAYSIA

1 Malaysia PEOPLE FIRST
These are blogs as proof of the slogan.

Followers

BILLBOARD

WHAT'S NEW ON THE BLOG FRONT

Powered By Blogger