EXPERIENCE IS THE TEACHER OF ALL THINGS
-Julius Ceaser

Friday, November 16, 2007

Missing Again- Back From Kuching

I missed updating my blog again for the last week because I was in Kuching, Sarawak from Sunday 11th Nov till today Friday 16th Nov. Even though there is Free WiFi access at Harbour View where I stayed, but my laptop can't connect to the network. The reason, look at the picture below:At first I thought it was the network at the hotel but when I tried at Coffee Bean, the same message appears. So I have to bring my laptop to a technician at Saberkas to be checked. There is no problem at all when my laptop can be connected to the WiFi network at Saberkas after the technician manipulate with some settings. I thought my misery about not be ale to be connected is over. However when I get back to the hotel the problem still persist. I still can't get connected to the network.

Now back home after switching on my laptop, the network is detected immediately. So now I am wondering, why I can't connect to the network at the hotel and at Coffee Bean.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

boss,
kalu 1 bar mmg susah nak connect. 2 bar kalu connect,browsing very slow..different laptop has different wireless capability.

Anonymous said...

Actually I can't even get connected to the network.

AFFILIATION

TESTIMONY OF 1MALAYSIA

1 Malaysia PEOPLE FIRST
These are blogs as proof of the slogan.

Followers

BILLBOARD

WHAT'S NEW ON THE BLOG FRONT

Powered By Blogger