EXPERIENCE IS THE TEACHER OF ALL THINGS
-Julius Ceaser

Sunday, October 28, 2007

What Do I Call Myself?

I am not sure what to call myself. I have many cards in my wallet and my laptop bag. Credit cards, loyalty cards, debit card, ATM card etc. Am I a card freak? Card Collector? Card fanatic? I don't know. Today I receive another loyalty card from a hotel group. I did not apply for the card but the issuance of the card to me is a welcome. I can use the card to collect points or air miles. I stayed at The Holiday Inn in Kuching recently and is very satisfied with the service and room facilities. The card come at a time when i am going to visit Sarawak again second week of November and will definitely stay at The Holiday Inn again.

2 comments:

Hanafi Mohd Noor said...

Dont forget prepaid card. huhu.
Nice blog.
www.hanafionline.com

zach said...

yes, I forget about prepaid and top up cards. LOL. thanks for visiting

AFFILIATION

HolidayCity.com

TESTIMONY OF 1MALAYSIA

1 Malaysia PEOPLE FIRST
These are blogs as proof of the slogan.

Followers

WHAT'S NEW ON THE BLOG FRONT

LIVE COVERAGE

NO COVERAGE AT PRESENT

pic browse

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

BUYING FROM AMAZON?