EXPERIENCE IS THE TEACHER OF ALL THINGS
-Julius Ceaser

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Technology- I Subscribe to Broadband

Yesterday I subscribed to Celcom Broadband. I am already subscribed to Streamyx but I have to pay RM 88 per month for an unlimited access at 1Mbps. Why? Am I not satisfied with Streamyx? Part of the answer is yes but the main reason is I want to unsubscribe to Streamyx and wait for a better offer which is cheaper just like the one offered during the last Merdeka celebration. If I am not misteken it is just RM 70.00 for the same package. With Celcom Broadband I just pay RM 68 per month for unlimited surfing at 384kbps. More over I always travel and internet connection is needed either for my daily work or just to update my blog.

I am not sure whats the performance of this newly subscribed packaged since the service has not been connected and I have not tried connecting yet.

No comments:

AFFILIATION

TESTIMONY OF 1MALAYSIA

1 Malaysia PEOPLE FIRST
These are blogs as proof of the slogan.

Followers

BILLBOARD

WHAT'S NEW ON THE BLOG FRONT

Powered By Blogger