EXPERIENCE IS THE TEACHER OF ALL THINGS
-Julius Ceaser

Sunday, October 28, 2007

I Can See My House

I have been flying quite often and this time I can see my house from the seat on board MAS. I made the right choice of choosing 27A this time after thinking of the afternoon flight and I might get the sun if I take my normal seat 27F. This time the plane lands from the North West I think, base on the location of my house. Along the route during landing, if seated on the port side window one can see the National Sports Complex, Technology Park and Putrajaya. Thats why this time I can see the apartment block that I live.

Flight MH 739 departed Kota Kinabalu International airport at 1.40 pm and made a transit at Sultan Hasanal bolkiah Airport in Bandar Seri Begawan. It was a45 minutes stop and transit passengers were not allowed to leave the plane. From KKIA to BSB, I was lucky because both seats beside me (27B and 27C) are vacant. However at BSB the plane has full flight and a group of Indians were my next neighbours. I think they are Indians because on board they consume beer and vine. I felt so uncomfortable with all the table along the row were glasses of beer. During lunch, they also requested for vine either white or red vine. This makes the difference between Royal Brunei Airlines from another Islamic Sultanate state and Malaysia that practice Islam Hadhari. Its an image of course. I don't think people will stay away from MAS if they don't serve liquour on board. I pity the Muslim stewards and stewardesses as the crew on board who has to serve alcoholic beverages to passengers. They will get the sin for being part of the process. In Islam anyone related to the process commit a sin -the brewer, the server and the drinker, all get a portion of the sin. And in this case the "owner "(who are Muslims) of the airline too gets the portion of the sin. Nauzubillah.

During their rounds serving the passengers I overheard one of the passenger seated at row 26C requested for more beer. The male steward with his smile was brave enough to tell the passenger that there is no more beer on board and continue, "This is not a bar." Well, I congratulated him after landing and told him ," I like your answer."

No comments:

AFFILIATION

TESTIMONY OF 1MALAYSIA

1 Malaysia PEOPLE FIRST
These are blogs as proof of the slogan.

Followers

BILLBOARD

WHAT'S NEW ON THE BLOG FRONT

Powered By Blogger