EXPERIENCE IS THE TEACHER OF ALL THINGS
-Julius Ceaser

Thursday, October 11, 2007

1st Syawal is on 13th October 2007

The keeper of the Royal Seal announced that Hari Raya Aidil Fitri for this year is on Saturday 13th October 2007.

SELAMAT HARI RAYA AIDIL FITRI

I will be leaving for my hometown tonight. Just hoping to avoid the rush and be trapped in the jam on the highway. However my normal journey will be mostly the trunk road because I want to avoid paying toll. I am still on my silent protest on tolled road in the country. Everytime I travel up north to my hometown, my toll budget is not more than RM 20.00. The actual rate from Damansara Toll Plaza to Alor Setar Selatan is RM 54.40.

Since Aidil Fitri falls on 13th October, and Dr Sheikh Muzaffar is the 13th Muslim cosmonaut, we have a double 13 this month esp. for Malaysia. To many people 13 is not a lucky number. There is no row 13 on airplane. Housing developer avoid numbering a house in the project with 13. There will also be no Lorong 13. How superstitious are you?

No comments:

AFFILIATION

TESTIMONY OF 1MALAYSIA

1 Malaysia PEOPLE FIRST
These are blogs as proof of the slogan.

Followers

BILLBOARD

WHAT'S NEW ON THE BLOG FRONT

Powered By Blogger