EXPERIENCE IS THE TEACHER OF ALL THINGS
-Julius Ceaser

Monday, September 03, 2007

I Walk With Malaysia-Today

I went out to Bukit Bintang with my family in the evening. My reason of going out is to see the exchange rate from Brunei Dollar to Malaysian Ringgit and if the rate is right I will change it. The next thing I wanted to get some help to pair my handphone with my wife's handphone. Both are a Motorola Vxx. I've tried on vain to pair them but unsuccessful. The third reason I wanted to get my hand on the We walk with Malaysia_Today.net at one of the outlet in Sungai Wang. I got what I wanted the car sticker and being sold at RM 2 a piece.

I will post the picture of the sticker on my car when I stick it up later.


No comments:

AFFILIATION

TESTIMONY OF 1MALAYSIA

1 Malaysia PEOPLE FIRST
These are blogs as proof of the slogan.

Followers

BILLBOARD

WHAT'S NEW ON THE BLOG FRONT

Powered By Blogger