EXPERIENCE IS THE TEACHER OF ALL THINGS
-Julius Ceaser

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

I have surpassed 500th blog

I did not realise that I have surpassed the 500 border on this blog. So this my 501st blog. Oh my. I didn't realise that I written so much. however while reading A Women's Diary, I tried the barnacles and these are my results. Its just the fun of the internet. Worth a try and it might give some insight of who you are if you answer the questions sincerely. Happy reading. Thanks Ladybird for the barnacles.

I will be dead in a few years time since nobody live forever. So after I die this is what my body is worth.

$4975.00The Cadaver Calculator - Find out how much your body is worth

Mingle2 - Online Dating

Oh, my god, can't even buy a new Viva.

I am not a drug addict but I consider myself internet addict. Also I am not an alcoholic or a chain smoker. Far away from being a sex maniac(LOL). I have always on internet connection at home. whenever I travel I fin information on the availability of WiFi Access. When I choose a hotel, I check whether there is internet access. This is what my blogging addiction meter shows me. So I am nearly a blog addict. OK, la at least addicted to blog and blogging I am doing something good tor the human race.

78%How Addicted to Blogging Are You?

Mingle2 - Online Dating


2 comments:

Mystery LadyBird said...

LOL...told u it's a cool stuff 2 do.. ;)

zach said...

its good that you share what you stumbled upon.

AFFILIATION

HolidayCity.com

TESTIMONY OF 1MALAYSIA

1 Malaysia PEOPLE FIRST
These are blogs as proof of the slogan.

Followers

WHAT'S NEW ON THE BLOG FRONT

LIVE COVERAGE

NO COVERAGE AT PRESENT

pic browse

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

BUYING FROM AMAZON?