EXPERIENCE IS THE TEACHER OF ALL THINGS
-Julius Ceaser

Saturday, July 07, 2007

ChannelX Is Not FREE

I visited Car Park A at National Stadium, Bukit Jalil which is not far from my home. It was the Suria FM Green Every Day Convert which started at 4.00 in the afternoon. I thought there would be exhibitions but just promoters involved in sponsoring the programme.

I registered for ChannelX the Celcom's mobile channel content. I was briefed of what I can get by registering online FREE there and then, and I just registered. I can download ring tones, games, movies, graphics etc. that is the in thing for today's mobile communication technology.

However what the promoters fail to brief me is that the service is not free and the price is somewhere from RM2.00 upwards. It was in small print at the bottom of the booklet but I can't find the rate anywhere in their website. Its unprofessional because members will not be aware that what they downloaded is actually NOT FREE.
This is what the user might miss until they find that the credit balance is decreasing.

2 comments:

Marmoseth said...

Thats how they get money one la.. all the Network Supplier all the same.. all they hide all their important information... Digi also same.. -_-

Anonymous said...

business is money making business but they must be ethical and professional. don't hide "hidden cost".thanks for responding.

AFFILIATION

TESTIMONY OF 1MALAYSIA

1 Malaysia PEOPLE FIRST
These are blogs as proof of the slogan.

Followers

BILLBOARD

WHAT'S NEW ON THE BLOG FRONT

Powered By Blogger