EXPERIENCE IS THE TEACHER OF ALL THINGS
-Julius Ceaser

Friday, July 13, 2007

Blogging Info - Malaysian Bloggers Day

Advertlet advertised this on my blog which I think all other bloggers who are registered with the website has one. Howeer you can still click on the image to visit the event's website.

Too bad I can't make it since I have another event on the same date and time at Istana Hotel in Bukit Bintang. No, not another nitgh out but its a motivational seminar using ESQ. I am looking forward what ESQ is which stand for Emotion Spritual Quotient.

I will look forward another function to meet bloggers in future.

No comments:

AFFILIATION

TESTIMONY OF 1MALAYSIA

1 Malaysia PEOPLE FIRST
These are blogs as proof of the slogan.

Followers

BILLBOARD

WHAT'S NEW ON THE BLOG FRONT

Powered By Blogger