EXPERIENCE IS THE TEACHER OF ALL THINGS
-Julius Ceaser

Monday, July 02, 2007

Blogging in Miri II

The good news is I can surf using the FREE WiFi from my hotel room. The first night everything was very OK. Surfing is a bit slow but at least I am still connected. Today its "hell" Even though I can get connected but surfing is very damn slow. I have to wait for ages to get logged into any website. Except MIRC. Even YM is not stable. I am not sure whether its the connection or my laptop is the problem or maybe a problem with Google. It takes centuries to get connected even to blogger website.

When I get the connection it was 54.0Mbps but as soon as it get logged onto the net, the signal subside untul 1.0Mbps and that slows down the downloading and maybe also the uploading. I tried disconnection from the Mega Hotel signal and tried deConneXion. That signal is quite weak just about 1 or 2 bar and after a few try, I was unsuccessful. So I have to switch back to the Mega hotel Wi fi signal.

No comments:

AFFILIATION

TESTIMONY OF 1MALAYSIA

1 Malaysia PEOPLE FIRST
These are blogs as proof of the slogan.

Followers

BILLBOARD

WHAT'S NEW ON THE BLOG FRONT

Powered By Blogger