EXPERIENCE IS THE TEACHER OF ALL THINGS
-Julius Ceaser

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

ANGKASA- Oh This is Shit

This evening I received a call from Bank Simpanan Nasional regarding my personal loan. It was from their call centre. I was told that my monthly repayment was defaulted for 4 months and with that they can take legal action on me. Oh, shit.

I told her that my repayment was made through ANGKASA and deducted from my monthly salary. So it was supposed to be a hassle free repayment without me travelling to the bank or forget to pay. I was shock to find that I had defaulted for four months and with that I might face unnecessary consequences in future especially if my name is being submitted to Bank Negara. I am sure not me alone is in this fix when dealing with ANGKASA. But as monthly paid worker, I have no choice but compulsory for me to fill in the ANGKASA Form for any loan. Banks and other financial institutions also make it compulsory for customers to pay through ANGKASA.

The problem with ANGKASA is they settle our money late. I had received statements from BSN and every month I was fined RM 5.00 for late resettlement of my monthly dues. Just imagine if I took up a loan and my repayment term is 36 months I will loose RM180 for ANGKASA's fault. Just imagine how much the bank make money out of thin air out of that middleman's negligence.

I am sure banks who uses ANGKASA's service to help them collect monthly repayments from borrowers knew the inefficiency of ANGKASA in dealing with money. After all these years, I am sure millions of RMs have been collected by banks and financial institutions and it just come from thin air. To be fair to customers banks should not penalise borrowers who uses ANGKASA services because its a guaranteed repayment and not the customers fault.


No comments:

AFFILIATION

TESTIMONY OF 1MALAYSIA

1 Malaysia PEOPLE FIRST
These are blogs as proof of the slogan.

Followers

BILLBOARD

WHAT'S NEW ON THE BLOG FRONT

Powered By Blogger