EXPERIENCE IS THE TEACHER OF ALL THINGS
-Julius Ceaser

Thursday, May 24, 2007

Visiting Brunei

Two weeks ago I was called by my departments' consultant and he gave the good news. He said Brunei is interested to organise a course that we conduct and I was asked to proceed with the communication between us and the Jabatan Belia dan Sukan Negara Brunei Darussalam. The last time I visited Brunei I think was in 2002. That was through Labuan. And before that I had conducted two courses in Bandar Seri Begawan. With this it will be a third.

I look forward to visit Brunei again and hope to meet bloggers there. Making friends is not a waste. I am hoping if anyone who reads this blog and has friends who blogs, I hope to get in touch with them. If everything goes on well, I will be flying to Brunei on 15 Jun and will stay there till 20 Jun.

I'll write more later.

zaharibb@gmail.com

2 comments:

Mystery LadyBird said...

U cn oso meet up wt Miri bloggers if u want so do drop by k..Brunei n Miri is jst few hrs drive.. ;)

zach said...

thanks for your comment mystery ladybird. Of course I love to meet with every bloggers 'cos there will be something to learn from friends and colleague. FYI, I might be landing in Miri again (if all plan goes well) sometimes in early July 2007.

AFFILIATION

HolidayCity.com

TESTIMONY OF 1MALAYSIA

1 Malaysia PEOPLE FIRST
These are blogs as proof of the slogan.

Followers

WHAT'S NEW ON THE BLOG FRONT

LIVE COVERAGE

NO COVERAGE AT PRESENT

pic browse

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

BUYING FROM AMAZON?