EXPERIENCE IS THE TEACHER OF ALL THINGS
-Julius Ceaser

Saturday, May 12, 2007

Hotel Indah, Sandakan

I thought I was going to miss the internet when I am in Sandakan. Viola, I could get access to someones open access network. However signal is low and speed is just 1Mbps. With that performance I can't get connected to the internet all the time because at times the signal is lost.

In Sandakan I stayed at Hotel Indah in Bandar Indah Town popularly known as Batu Empat (4th mile) Hotel Indah is a budget hotel and the promotion rate was RM58.90. Even though its just a budget hotel I found that every night its is full house . Maybe because the hotel is situated at the happening place. There are Pubs, Karaokes and Discos lining the Jalan Indah 5. If you can't sleep with noisy atmosphere, then Hotel Indah is not your place. The discos were open till early morning and the music can even vibrate lose places in your room.

No comments:

AFFILIATION

TESTIMONY OF 1MALAYSIA

1 Malaysia PEOPLE FIRST
These are blogs as proof of the slogan.

Followers

BILLBOARD

WHAT'S NEW ON THE BLOG FRONT

Powered By Blogger