EXPERIENCE IS THE TEACHER OF ALL THINGS
-Julius Ceaser

Sunday, May 20, 2007

Celcom Profiteering

I first write about Celcom spamming in The Star Citizen blog highlighting about them spamming subscribers with A Joke a day and I receive the message every day in my handphone. I refuse to respond rejecting further message for fear that they might charge me for the SMS which to me is unecessary. They should not have send me the message at all. It one want to subscribe its on their own interest. I write the second blog here regarding the same subject.

Screenshots come up with another scam involving Celcom again. This time the Royal Wedding of Raja Nazrin . Read it here. The question is why a respected company such as Celcom profiteering the wrong way?. Another question is whether the video clip they had offered legitimate and legal.

Read also screenshots on SMS Scam

No comments:

AFFILIATION

TESTIMONY OF 1MALAYSIA

1 Malaysia PEOPLE FIRST
These are blogs as proof of the slogan.

Followers

BILLBOARD

WHAT'S NEW ON THE BLOG FRONT

Powered By Blogger