EXPERIENCE IS THE TEACHER OF ALL THINGS
-Julius Ceaser

Monday, April 23, 2007

Value For Old Proton Cars?

The Star reports......

Entice people to turn in old cars with cash vouchers

KUALA LUMPUR: A proposal has been made to national car maker, Proton, to start the voluntary scrapping of cars that are 15 years and older.

In the proposal, owners of such cars would receive a RM5,000 voucher in return for their cars and the voucher can be used as a down payment for a new or used national car (Proton or Perodua).

Read more here......

I own a 1991 Proton car and it is very faithful to me. I am having very little trouble with the car and have travelled 3 round over Semenanjung Malaysia to carry out my job. I have been using it for 9 years now and still running smoothly except for the normal wear and tear. Sometimes I see newer car stranded on roadsides. The most important thing is maintenance not age of the car. However if the prorosal is accepted than I might have the pleasure of driving a new car.



No comments:

AFFILIATION

TESTIMONY OF 1MALAYSIA

1 Malaysia PEOPLE FIRST
These are blogs as proof of the slogan.

Followers

BILLBOARD

WHAT'S NEW ON THE BLOG FRONT

Powered By Blogger