EXPERIENCE IS THE TEACHER OF ALL THINGS
-Julius Ceaser

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Kuala Terengganu 2007

Once again I come to Terengganu for my normal outstation duty. Arrived in Kuala Terengganu in wee hour of the morning of 16th April after driving all the way from Kuala Lumpur. I took off from my home at about 8.00 p.m. after my Maghrib prayer.

I slept in my car at the parking lot in front of Primula before taking my shower at Masjid Ladang nearby. After settling my task for the morning, I drive around to find a room because last week when I called up Yen Tin Midtown, Seri Malaysia and Batu Burok Beach Resort here were no vacancy.

I tried as a walk-in guest at Seri Malaysia and found out that there is only a family room at RM 150 a night which is not suitable for me since I am staying alone. So I tried Yen Tin Midtown and got a room. I was wondering why then when I inquire about it the previous week I was told that they were fully booked for the whole week. Well, after all I got a room and the promotion rate is RM 99 with breakfast for two.

Stayed on the 6th floor and found out later that the rooms neighbouring me were occupied by the filming crew and artist on a shooting assignment at Pulau Redang. It was a Hong Kong company and they are using Redang as the shooting location.

Last year when I stayed here, there were the Skop Production crew and artists staying and were shooting for the Gerak Khas programme. And this time around another film production crew. Then I saw the main actors of Gerak Khas and this time around I saw Jalaluddin Hassan and Mat Over (sorry Mat, I can't remember your real name)

Everytime I checked into my room, I will always switch on my laptop to check whether there is any WiFi network so that I can access the internet. Well, there are 5 network and the best thing some of them are FREE. Then I found out that the hotel also provide FREE wireless access on all floors. Before internet can be accessed only from the 2nd floor through Streamyx at RM20 per day which is considered quite expensive since we are not going to be online for the whole day. So, with the FREE WiFi, I am online all the time I am in my room.

No comments:

AFFILIATION

TESTIMONY OF 1MALAYSIA

1 Malaysia PEOPLE FIRST
These are blogs as proof of the slogan.

Followers

BILLBOARD

WHAT'S NEW ON THE BLOG FRONT

Powered By Blogger