EXPERIENCE IS THE TEACHER OF ALL THINGS
-Julius Ceaser

Thursday, May 04, 2006

My View of Life

Life is a spinning wheel. The Malay provers says that "hidup bagaikan roda" (life is like a wheel) sometimes we are on top and sometimes at the bottom. In our daily life sometimes we are cheerful, happy but sometimes sad and stressful. Sometimes we have a lot of maney but sometimes just enough to buy a cup of coffee and two slice of bread. Well, thats life and we have to live with it. I call it Xperience of life.

This blog is about everything in life. Sometimes I might write in English and sometimes in Bahasa Malaysia, my mother tongue. Sometimes I might be very formal and sometimes very unmanageable. Thats life.

No comments:

AFFILIATION

TESTIMONY OF 1MALAYSIA

1 Malaysia PEOPLE FIRST
These are blogs as proof of the slogan.

Followers

BILLBOARD

WHAT'S NEW ON THE BLOG FRONT

Powered By Blogger